ALL TICKET SALES ARE FINAL AND NON-REFUNDABLE.
NO REFUNDS WILL BE ISSUED.
1. For ticket delivery problems ONLY, email email@example.com. For VENUE questions visit www.maidofthemist.com.
2. This Voucher grants a revocable license to the holder, or their designate, for a one time redemption for Maid of the Mist boat tour ticket(s).
3. Prices, hours and operating schedules are subject to change without notice and all attractions or events are subject to closing or cancellation due to weather conditions or venue capacity.
4. These Vouchers may not be used with any other promotional offer unless specifically designated.
5. These Vouchers are non-refundable, cannot be sold, and will not be replaced if expired, destroyed, lost or stolen. This voucher may not be used for advertising promotion (including contests and sweepstakes) or other purposes without the prior written consent of Maid of the Mist Corporation.
6. Management reserves the right to revoke Vouchers or Passes at any time without refund if misused, abused, or if the holder fails to abide by the policies and rules and regulations of the Maid of the Mist Corporation. Ticket holders may be removed at any time by refund of the purchase price.
7. Management reserves the right to revoke Vouchers or Passes at any time without refund if misused, abused, or if the holder fails to abide by the policies, rules and regulations of Maid of the Mist Corporation. Ticket holders may be removed at any time by refund of the purchase price.
8. The holder of these Vouchers agrees to the posted regulations and conditions of use of the Maid of the Mist boat tour.
9. Vouchers must be presented at the admission gates upon visit without exception or full admission and attraction fees will apply.
10. Photographs or video tape taken at Maid of the Mist may not be used for any commercial purpose. Maid of the Mist Corporation reserves the right to take photographs/video of guests while on the premises to be used for commercial or promotional purposes. The Maid of the Mist management reserves the right to remove from the premises those visitors breaking any law or regulation, without compensation.
11. Release - Voucher holder assumes all risks and danger of, and releases Maid of the Mist Corporation and their management, partners, agents or employees from any liability for personal injury, property loss or damage, whether occurring prior to, during or after visiting Maid of the Mist Corporation premises and whether caused by negligence or otherwise.